Village Green Pool Donations
Support your favorite local pool!
If you would like to donate to Village Green Pool without registering for a membership, you can.
Village Green Pool T-Shirt Fundraiser
Sport some love for your favorite pool. One of our members, a graphic designer, donated time to design these quality, retail-fit t-shirts to help raise money for the pool. Tri-blend; made with polyester, combed and ring-spun cotton and rayon.
Dear Village Green Pool Community,
We are excited to let you know that we are open!
While the state's "Safer At Home" guidelines remain in place, things will work a bit differently at the pool than they have in year's past. Before registering, we'd like you to fully understand what to expect with your membership this season, so long as the current restrictions and guidelines continue to be in effect. Everything is subject to change and we will certainly be making adjustments as guidelines are updated.
Please note the following:
- Once your membership is Active, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for making reservations to visit the pool
- Capacity at the facility (pool gated area) is limited to no more than 50 persons at any given time
- Pool use will be scheduled in 1:45 hr/min sessions at preset timeframes (see daily schedule here) in order to allow for equitable use of the facility
- Reservations are required - Reservations will be made online via a link on our website only. No walk-ins or phone reservations will be accepted
- Each Household Membership may reserve up to 2 Open Swim sessions per week (1 per day) in advance AND may also reserve additional sessions within the hour prior to a session if open slots are still available
- Each Senior Membership may reserve up to 2 Open Swim sessions per week (1 per day) or 4 Senior Swim sessions in advance AND may also reserve additional sessions within the hour prior to a session if open slots are still available
- Pool deck chairs are set up in distance zones and we ask that they not be moved
- Sanitizer spray is provided around the pool deck
- Changing rooms are off-limits - restrooms will be open
- The facility will be closed for 15 minutes between each session for cleaning so please leave promptly at the end of your session and do not arrive early prior to your session
- Please exercise physical distancing and observe posted guidelines at the facility
- Check-in is required at the guard desk for entry
- Guest passes will be on hold until capacity limitations are lifted
- Below COVID Waiver acknowledgment required
- Refunds will not be available
As we open and work through our processes, please be patient with us and our amazing staff at the pool. As volunteers, we are navigating these changes for our neighborhood pool in addition to our personal and business lives. We are grateful for all of your excitement to get back to VGP and we look forward to a great summer ahead!
By my registration, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my family, including child(ren), and I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 while on site at the pool and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the pool may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Village Green Pool and Splash Pool Services, Inc. and the companies' employees, volunteers, board members, and program participants and their families. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I, my family and my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my child(ren)’s attendance at the pool or participation in pool activities (“Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Village Green Pool and Splash Pool Services, Inc. and the companies' employees, agents, board members, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Village Green Pool and Splash Pool Services, Inc. and the companies' employees, agents, board members, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in pool facility activities.